Join 8 other subscribers
- Family Acceptance Project Providing services to help “ethnically and religiously diverse families support their LGBT and gender variant children” and promote health and acceptance for all family members.
- Meditation Moment Need a break? Take a brief meditation moment- beautiful images, music, and inspiration courtesy of Rev. David Jarvis.
- NAMI Santa Clara County Supporting — Educating — Comforting — Understanding people with mental illness and their families
- Ponderings Rev. Sue Ann Yarbrough’s blog
- S.A.F.E. Classrooms Creating classrooms that are safe and affirming for everyone. Help fight bullying!
- StillSpeaking Daily Devotional Delivered each morning to your e-mail inbox. Published by United Church of Christ.
- UCC Coalition on LBGT Concerns The United Church of Christ Coalition for LGBT Concerns advocates for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community in the UCC, and equips UCC congregations to become effective witnesses to Christ’s extravagant welcome.
Category Archives: welcome
Pondering Annual Meetings
On Sunday, January 27, New Community of Faith will celebrate our annual meeting. I use the word celebrate because we do have much to be grateful for. We are welcoming new members. Our native, drought-resistant landscaping project is off to … Continue reading
Posted in Events, welcome Tagged Annual Meeting, community, Richard Rohr Leave a comment
Tending the Soil
As New Community of Faith continues our work of creating landscaping made up of mostly native and drought tolerate plants, we are also laying down the beginnings of new soil creation through sheet mulching. I believe that every one of … Continue reading
Posted in welcome Tagged community, landscaping, welcoming Leave a comment
Acts 2:12 They were all surprised and bewildered. Some asked each other, “What does this mean?” (Common English Bible) Let’s face it. Life is often surprising, bewildering, confusing, even frightening at times. The wonderful gift of Pentecost, often celebrated as the … Continue reading
Posted in welcome, Worship Tagged Holy Spirit, welcoming 1 Comment
We are a community that celebrates that God works in our lives in surprising ways. We recognize that each of us comes from different walks of life, and that we have experienced God’s grace in a variety of ways surprising … Continue reading
Posted in Pastor, welcome Leave a comment
Welcome to New Community of Faith!
Worship Time: Sundays 1:30 p.m. We are currently worshiping via video conferencing. If you would like to join us, please call or email us. Contact information is below. We are an Open, Welcoming and Affirming family church believing that Christ … Continue reading
Posted in welcome Tagged welcome Leave a comment