Join 8 other subscribers
- Family Acceptance Project Providing services to help “ethnically and religiously diverse families support their LGBT and gender variant children” and promote health and acceptance for all family members.
- Meditation Moment Need a break? Take a brief meditation moment- beautiful images, music, and inspiration courtesy of Rev. David Jarvis.
- NAMI Santa Clara County Supporting — Educating — Comforting — Understanding people with mental illness and their families
- Ponderings Rev. Sue Ann Yarbrough’s blog
- S.A.F.E. Classrooms Creating classrooms that are safe and affirming for everyone. Help fight bullying!
- StillSpeaking Daily Devotional Delivered each morning to your e-mail inbox. Published by United Church of Christ.
- UCC Coalition on LBGT Concerns The United Church of Christ Coalition for LGBT Concerns advocates for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community in the UCC, and equips UCC congregations to become effective witnesses to Christ’s extravagant welcome.
Tag Archives: Access to Knowledge
Access to Knowledge: Event at DeAnza College
Folks in the neighborhood might be interested in this gathering to be held at DeAnza College on May 1: A2K: Access to Knowledge A2K = a human right On May Day, the traditional celebration day for liberation join Dr. Chrystalee … Continue reading
Posted in Events Tagged A2K, Access to Knowledge, DeAnza College Leave a comment